Spring Cleaning… kind of :)
It’s spring time. It’s now a good time to take a good look at your technology. Here are some tips to keep in mind with regards to your devices:
- Run the latest update. Check in your settings to make sure your OS is up-to-date.
- Have a passcode lock to ensure no one can access it.
- Turn on Find iPhone (iOS) and/or activate Android Device Manager so you can find your device if you’ve misplaced it.
- Add your contact information to the emergency button on your device. This way if someone finds your device they will know who it belongs to and can return it to you.
- Change your ECSD password (it is probably close to expiring)!